Skething??

Assalamualaikum..

Hai minna...its friday and i've got nothing to do..so i just sit infront of my laptop and surfing for anyhting that caught my attention..at last i remember that i want to draw something i mean ofcourse its anime..im not good at drawing tough..haha..its up to you to judge my drawings..

This year i've got hooked and win in several drawing competition in my school its because we're in form 4 now and we dont have any big examination coming..so we can relax a bit..haha..so back to my drawing today..i surf the google to find decent anime to draw and i found some..its good and fun!~ i love drawing a lot..because Dun Qrash also love to draw too..thats my BFFL!! ahaha..

so this are some of my drawing..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i paint it tough

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





0 comments: