I've been tagged!

assalamualaikum...ish3...dasar kita ka...adakah di tagged nya aku...mau inda mau terpaksa tah ku buat ni...tpi ku copy paste je lah..hohohoh

Tagging Rules:

  1. Each blogger must post this rules.
  2. Each Blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and read your blog.

Start with the eight ramdom facts/habits bout myself:-
  1. Ada team called Azraq Junior or Dun Qrash Azanss...
  2. Like to spy..
  3. Pink is my fav colour..
  4. Play baseball or softball with Azraq Jr. team..
  5. Islam is my religion and I believe in Allah..
  6. Keturunan, Cina murut and belanda and ofcourse + Brunei..
  7. Always hangout with Dun Qrash..
  8. Im addicted to anime..
Whom I tagged :
  1. Sis Ehan
  2. Sanity
  3. uswah
  4. hjh nadiah
  5. suampripad
  6. ka beena
  7. ka bilah
  8. azraq junior

0 comments: