Dream come true~

Salamullahialaikum..

Last Friday my older onee brought me and my other onee to breakfast at wywy..so i ordered like always mee mamak and teh tarik..of all mee mamak i ever tasted, this time i feel like want to throw up! ukhh!~ maybe because everytime i went to reastaurant i ordered mee mamak..but mee mamak in this wywy smelly and rasanya like "lantoh" haaahaha

and my sis gave my some advice to open a blog especially for mee mamak since i always ordered mee mamak in every restaurant..hahaha maybe i will took someday that advice of your..haha then after we had our breakfast we went to knick knack at athirah..woah~ its like my older sis really know that i want to bought something here..but i didnt even say anything yet..hohoh..

then my eyes caught some cute notebooks..i've been really2 dreaming bout notebooks this few days..i dont know why..haha weird dream~ then at last i bought 2 notebooks that cost $23 bucks..nasib baik bawa duit labih..wohohohoh

the notebooks that i bought..

0 comments: